Sunday, August 4, 2013

Imprints by Maleshia J.© - Leave Your Mark™

Now Introducing: 


Imprints by Maleshia J.© - Leave Your Mark™

I have always enjoyed digital photography as a hobby and view photography as an art form that allows for true expression from the lens' perspective. A picture is definitely worth at least 1000 words, if not more, and there is something special about how a single photograph to withstand the test of time.
In my personal experiences, I've used my photography to capture the essence of my life, to tell a story, and to share the beauties of the world we live in with others. My love for capturing precious moments has led me towards become more involved with photography.  Reflecting on the wide range of photos that I have, it was important that I get more serious about making my personal brand a top priority.  Although I am learning and perfecting my craft, I want to make sure my photos (especially the good ones) get all of the credit that they deserve.

If there is anything that I want to before I leave this world, it is to inspire others, spread happiness, and leave my mark by making a difference. I want to leave a lasting impression, an imprint, for others to follow by example. One way of leaving my mark in the form of digital photography is by capturing once-in-a-lifetime moments that that tell a story.

This is the beginning of a long, but fulfilling, journey ahead. I am novice from a professional photographer stand point, but we all start somewhere, right? I look to other photographers for inspiration as a means to teach myself something new and perfect a craft. As with any hobbie, craft, trade, you get better with time and practice. We'll see where my hobby will take me.

We are all artists, blessed with God-given talent(s). We all have a voice and ideas to spread.   Don't let your gifts go to waste.  What mark will you leave?

Additional Notes:
I currently own two cameras: Kodak Easyshare C913 Digital Camera and Nikon D3100 DSLR Camera (new addition).  Most of my existing photos have been taken with my Kodak C913 camera.  I am experimenting with the Nikon D3100 for practice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?