Sunday, January 10, 2016

Facebook Asks me: "What's on your mind?"

"What's on your mind?"

Why, how friendly and courteous is Facebook to ask me what I'm thinking of, how I am doing, and what concerns me.

What is on my mind?

  • How no matter where I live, I will never be fully comfortable unless I live in my own damn house. The walls will always be too thin. The neighbors will always be creepy, nosy, loud, or annoying.  If I have another roommate, I'll never be able to just bask in my much needed solitude.
  • I can fall asleep pretty much anywhere in my apartment. Sometimes, I'll just pick a spot on the floor, by the front door, next to the fridge, by my bedroom doorway, in front of the tv, etc., and woosah my life away.
  • Sometimes I lie in bed, put my headphones on, and think about how nice it'd be to not sleep alone (all the while the neighbors are getting it on... fml).  Something as simple as cuddling.
  • How I am remaining patient and trust that God has someone on the way for me. I just gotta keep holding on and staying on the straight path.
  • My singleness and what I can do in the meantime to just have fun and enjoy the precious moments of life.
  • Hot lit this newly discovered music is (Jeremih and August Alsina mixtapes, JoJo EPs, music by Dawn Richard, etc.).
  • How I'm notorious for overthinking a lot of things. I just need to simmer down now.
  • I'm a hopeless, yet very guarded, romantic.  I've learned from experiences not to go all in to prevent the fall, heartbreak, and emotional hardship.
  • How's this good girl going to attract the most compatible one?
I think that's majority of it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?