Thursday, January 30, 2014

Preparation: It's Coming...

Happy New Year Everyone!

I've been away for a while, but it's for a worthy cause.  My second semester of grad school started off on a good foot last Tuesday.  Prior to that, I spent nearly an entire month relaxing with family and friends at home in Maryland.  What a great break it was!  It was exactly what I needed to rejuvenate myself after getting knocked down to the ground so hard in what I would call my first semester of graduate school.  I worked hard and didn't settle with defeat.  In the end, my vacay was well deserved.


I came back to school feeling refreshed and ready to kick some graduate butt! I am a faithful and I believe in speaking things into existence because I am a child of God and I am highly favored.  There's no doubt in my mind about that.  What keeps me going is that I'm not doing this for myself, but I'm doing it for His Glory, and that He will get the fame.  And that in the work that I do, I can help someone up along the way.

Whew!  Amidst the first-two-weeks-of-school madness, I've been running errands, taking care of bills, being an adult (lol), cooking delicious and aesthetically pleasing dishes, being a good student, and here's the big one - I've been preparing for the launch of my very own photography site.  Yes I said it!!!  If you've read one of my previous blogs, you would know that I have a photography brand for myself and it is LEGITIMATE!  I can't wait for everyone to see what I've been working on the past 6 months.

February 1st, 2014.  Save the date.


In this new year, 2014, I hope to (my short list of goals):

  • Get back into the true art form of Blogging, and blog more distinct themes in mind
  • Revamp my site to match the changes in my life, express my thoughts and opinions more often on things that matter to me
  • Continue sharing my story with my photoblog (Blogger) and create more video logs (vlogs on YouTube)
  • Grow with my photography brand and continuously elevate myself as an entrepreneur and creative photographer
  • Inspire and help others, and promote peace, love, acceptance, and positivity
  • Discover the engineering research area I am most passionate about
  • Take advantage of every educational opportunity presented to me - read, study, and work as hard as possible
  • Develop a closer relationship with God and get deeper into my walk with Christ
just to name a few.  These goals are dear to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?