Friday, January 4, 2013

Banana Pudding

I decided to double up on the dishes I brought to the ME S-STEM Program Meet and Greet Potluck.  I make some good banana pudding.

Ingredients:
  • Great Value Vanilla Instant Pudding
  • Jell-O Banana Cream pudding
  • Vanilla Wafers
  • Bananas (as many as you desire)
I like to mix the vanilla and banana pudding so that there isn't too strong of an artificial banana flavor, especially since I add real bananas to the dish


I get my hands dirty by making banana slices...


And making layers of the pudding, the vanilla wafers, and the bananas.


The finished product with a decorative design of bananas, crushed wafers, and whole wafers.


To make this dish even more exciting, add whipped cream or whipped topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?